Learn to code and maybe get HIRED!
Join Freeformers and Camelot (a.k.a. The National Lottery!) for a co-hosted day of hands-on workshops where you’ll start coding and prototyping your very own app in the CODE and LAB zones and learn how to conquer the web in the SOCIAL zone. You’ll also learn how to protect yourself getting hacked in the CYBER zone.
And you might even get hired for a job as Camelot is looking to place 16 young digital ‘natives’ into the heart of their organisation for a year with the mission of being ‘as disruptive as possible’.
Our best team of coaches will take over a venue in London on Saturday September 3 2016 for this series of amazing digital skills sessions for 16-25s. Best of all, it’s all FREE.
Those hired will be placed in the Digital, Marketing, Insights and HR departments at Camelot working on real business challenges. But to apply for one of these roles, you’ll need to come to Upload Live and make your application.
We’re looking for:
- Doers, not qualifiers – people who take the initiative
- Team players – able to bounce ideas around
- Self-taught makers – bedroom coders/designers
- Creative by default – always looking for smarter ways to achieve a goal
- Life hackers who enjoy a challenge – quick but critical thinkers
- Networkers – people who know people
Equally, if you’ve already got a job but just want to come along to learn new digital skills, you’re more than welcome!
Places are extremely limited, so don’t miss your chance.
Register and find out more on our Eventbrite page.