The Freeformers Foundation was set up in September 2017 to help less advantaged young people expand their digital skills, making them future of work ready and empowered to take advantage of improved employment opportunities; ultimately enhancing their quality of life.
It is the Foundation’s belief that this new mindset, skillset and behaviours will increase their lifetime earnings and reduce their dependency on the state, as well as lead to broader economic benefits for society as a whole. It is a mission inspired by the UN Sustainable Development Goal 4: Ensure inclusive and quality education for all and promote lifelong learning.
What we do:
- Create a standard for the mindset, skillset and behaviours needed to be digitally-capable
- Help young people understand where future employment opportunities exist
- Identify the future skills and behaviours within areas disrupted by consumer technology that will lead to job opportunities such as Artificial Intelligence, Automation and Blockchain
- Deliver meaningful learning experiences through our Digital Base Camp
- Monitor individual learner development and employment through our impact tracking programme
- Celebrate young people by showcasing their abilities and successes!
Want to help us make life better for young people?
If your company is passionate about the footprint you leave on society and you want to help us build life-changing programmes for young people, get in touch with email@example.com for a discussion.
We are always looking for advocate networks and partners to join with to help spread our message, achieve our goals or collaborate with us on our one_for1 social impact mission. If you share the same values as us, we would love to hear from you too. Find out more about becoming a Partner here.
The Freeformers Foundation is registered with the England & Wales Charity Commission with registration number 1174663.